2 weeks to go until South Africa. God has wondrously provided, while we are still not at 100% as far as our funding, we know that it will be provided and are now working on getting everything ready for our trip. The preparation stage is exciting, but I know I am anxious to just "get there" and get to work.
We are working now on getting together gifts for all the children at Bethesda. The majority of us will be packing 1 suitcase for ourselves and a 2nd suitcase of gifts for the kids. It's been fun shopping and looking for fun things to fill the bags I have.
We (the South Africa team) will be setting up a blog in the next week or so, this will be (we hope) updated while we are there so that those who would like, can follow our trip.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment